Ubisoft have just announced the details for their upcoming Season Pass for Far Cry 4, which hits shelves on November the 18th 2014.
The Season Pass has a whole host of campaign missions that can be completed in single player or part of the new and exciting co-op campaign mode. There will also be a day-one mission available on launch entitled the Syringe. The Season Pass also includes a new PvP mode called the Valley of the Yetis, where players team up to protect their campsite from some of Kryat’s toughest creatures.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
The Season Pass retails at £23.99 (UK).