Hello and welcome to Twinstick Gaming’s Batman Arkham Knight How To Solve All The Miagani Island Riddles Guide And Walkthrough.
In this guide there are 10 riddles to solve on Miagani Island, we show you the location and which object specifically you are supposed to scan. To solve a riddle you must first find it, then scan it with your detective vision by holding up on the D-Pad.
1) “Friends of the Wayne’s though not as wealthy, their memorial ward keeps Gotham healthy.”
Head to the Gotham memorial ward and scan the front entrance. This may take a few scans depending on the angle but persevere.
2) “The League of Assassin’s stuck blades through hearts, now they impale each other’s art”
Zoom in and scan the poster in this alley.
3) “You forced this contraption over my brain, I’ll reward you with punishment, debasement and pain”
Head into the orphanage (Riddler’s hideout). This is only accessible if you have reached the ‘final exam’ room in Riddler’s challenges. If not start playing the Riddler side mission in an attempt to save Catwoman. In the final puzzle room there is a door in the far corner. Use the remote hacking device to access the room and scan the helmet on the table.
4) “It doesn’t take much to tame a Cat, make them wear this and then call the Bat”
During Riddler’s side mission you can scan Catwoman’s collar to unlock this riddle. If you’ve completed this mission and Catwoman has run off, don’t fret. She leaves the collar on the floor of the main room in Riddler’s hideout.
5) “A natural cure for Scarecrow’s doom, your saviour’s gone but still in bloom”
This doesn’t appear until Poison Ivy dies. If you head over to the botanical gardens, on the roof where Ivy used to emerge from the giant tree, should be an Ivy plant to scan. This is difficult to scan and I recommend you scan this object without zooming in and at a fair distance as indicated in the picture below.
6) “Are you suffering from a mental split? Take out the trash before you defend it!”
Scan the Hell’s Gate building.
7) “Disarming, charming, quite the inquisitor. She’ll pull back the vale, whoever her visitor.”
Scan the big Vicky Vale Billboard.
8) “A former warden you had a Strange turn, his appointment as mayor was a cause for concern.”
Scan the poster of Quincy Sharp in this alley.
9) “The Prince of Gotham sits high in his tower, yet this picture recalls a happier hour.”
Enter Bruce Wayne’s office at the top of Wayne tower. Scan the family picture on the wall.
10) “The highest building in Arkham City. A Strange man worked here, who took no pity.”
Best seen from the top of Wayne Tower. Look out across the sea for a tall spire, that featured in the Arkham City game. Zoom in and scan.
We also have more Batman Arkham Knight Guides.