1) “A psycho killer’s grim design, what has an angle but just one line?
This one is near the docks north of Founder’s Island. Look for three dead bodies posed in an elaborate but disturbing scene involving a fishing rod.
2) “A million dollar home for a spoilt child, his parents are dead but his parties are wild.”
Climb up to the building furthest west of Ryker Heights, near the Airships. Across the sea and in the distance you can see Wayne Manor. Zoom in and scan it.
3) “He saved the date! All Hallow’s Eve! But this calendar killer took his leave.
If you are topside look for the Queen Industries building, featured in the gallery below. Look for the sewer access panel and drop down. Near here you’ll see some pillars and scaffolding. If you look up you’ll see a small hole to grapple up to. In there is a hidden room, where the Calendar Man once resided. Scan the calendar.
4) “He lives and dies in seven days, this beast you’ve tamed but his song still plays.”
This is near a militia base, under the city (North side). You’ll see some billboards and fencing. Over the fencing is a door you can enter. In there is a gramophone and the Solomon Grundy riddle.
5) “Roll up! Roll up! For the circus of strange, this porcine professor is clearly deranged”
Head back to the Pretty Dolls Parlour, where you encounter Pyg in the ‘Perfect Crime’ Most Wanted Missions. In the room where you fight Pyg is a poster of the circus, near a door, scan it.
6) “An ancient order, lust for power consumed, their patron saint is here entombed.
Head to the church and face the main entrance. Run around the right hand side (west side) and you’ll see on the church wall a tomb of ‘Saint Dumas.’
7) “This tumbledown ruin’s not looking its best, what do you expect from the Penguin’s old nest?
Scan the abandoned and dilapidated Cobblepot (Penguin) Manor.
8) “The cold corporation changed his life forever, curing his wife now a chronic endeavour.”
You need to be high up for this and it is easy to miss, but you are looking for the Goth Corp sign, on a large tower building. If you head to the location marked on picture 2 you’ll see that you have to be on the west side of where the riddle is actually located.
West Side of the Goth Corp building
9) “Far away the deflated brute roams, leaving behind what he couldn’t ship home’
When you first walk into Port Adams turn right (west side) and you’ll see a bunch of cargo containers stacked on top of each other. Climb to the top and one of the containers (near the centre) is actually open. Head in and pull open a crate with your bat claw. You’ll find the Bane riddle inside.
View from above
This riddle can actually be scanned at anytime (to my knowledge). Simply scan the Batmobile.